Broll suits small riders with a chest circumference range of 53 – 63cm
The Broll is a marriage of a neck brace and a neck roll. It takes the structural mid and back end of a neck brace and combines it with tough but comfortable padding to round out the front. This collaboration results in the perfect safety device for small children who are starting to take the risks that make mom concerned.
Peewee riders may be young and small, but they are taking bigger risks than ever. But the new Atlas Broll is ready for everything your little dare devil can throw at it, and more. By sizing the Broll slightly smaller than our Tyke brace, it caters to the youngest children just getting into extreme sports, and it works great with other body protection items.
Featherweight 375 grams
- Built to absorb. Even at low levels: Low level impacts can still produce significant damage, especially to a fragile young body. The hybrid style construction of the Broll caters to these low level impacts by providing a means for them to be absorbed through tough, but soft padding in a way that is manageable with its miniature size.
- Easy open velcro strap: The Jr Easy Open system allows quick, repeatable entry and exit with a simple pull of a strap. It can even be performed from either side, making it easy for right or left handed users – or Dad – to remove the Broll
- Room to gro: The Broll shares the same Jr Smart Mounts found on our Tyke brace to allow for two chest size adjustment positions. As your child grows, the product can grow with them.
- Can be used with roost protection: The slim and sleek design of the Broll works great with body protection. The back supports can easily fit inside of the protection, and the front padding can sit comfortably on top of any protection item.
- Includes chest strap: The Broll comes with a traditional chest strap that can always stay attached to the product. Keeping the product and strap system together makes it easy for smaller children to keep track of them, and always remember to use them.