The Core is a stylish, premium leather sport and street riding jacket that is aggressively profiled to offer excellent ergonomic performance as well as high levels of comfort thanks to its strategically positioned stretch inserts that work with a rider’s body on and off the bike.
Packed with class-leading protection, such as Alpinestars’ race-derived Dynamic Friction Shield, the Core is engineered for performance, comfort and safety.
- Highly abrasion resistant main construction utilizing full-grain 1.1mm leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
- Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors shoulders and elbows feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding.
- Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate protection.
- Chest and hip pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest and hip protection available as upgrade).
- Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on back and elbows for excellent performance fit.
- Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on chest, underarms and waist for increased range of movement.
- Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
- Perforations on chest and arms offer airflow and help regulate body temperature.
- 3D mesh sleeve comfort cuff edging for breathability; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure and customizable fit.
- Soft, 3D mesh and leather collar construction for breathability and comfort.
- Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment.
- Full circumference waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- D-ring waist adjustments feature Velcro® straps for secure and personalized fitting.
- Extended lower back profile for improved lumbar coverage.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.