Premium materials combined with innovative design on the Bionic Pro Jacket make for a protection garment that is light, ergonomically engineered and extremely durable.
Designed for rugged off-road outings, the Bionic Pro is constructed from a breathable stretch mesh that offers high levels of ventilation while keeping the protection close to the rider’s body.
- Slim-fitting, highly breathable elastane stretch mesh main construction incorporating extensive Cordura paneling for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Reduced material construction on underarms and arms for ventilation and weight saving.
- Cordura textile finish; stitch mounted onto jacket for stability and durability.
- Integrated chest and back protection panels.
- Back panel protector is CE certified Level 2 and incorporates innovative 3D grid pattern and constructed from a hybrid polymer and EVA foam compound for weight-saving, airflow and which molds to rider’s body shape.
- Constructed from a strong polymer blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight savings.
- Reinforced by thermoformed 3D poly padding for comfort and shock absorption.
- Slim-lined CE level protectors on shoulder and elbows offer excellent levels of resistance abrasion and shock.
- Removable upper chest and back padding allows for integration of Alpinestars’ BNS.
- Premium, auto-locking YKK zips utilized for main frontal closure.
- Convenient pull tab loops on shoulders for secure fitment of Alpinestars’ BNS.
- Thermoformed padding on kidney areas for comfort and secure fit.
- Silicone printed logos throughout to help keep jersey in place.