From the moment it’s on your body, you’ll be comfortable using the Atlas Air.
The sleek new design has been refined to fit better, move around less, and look better, while providing the unmatched comfort and mobility our customers know and love.
Weighing only 599 grams, the new Atlas Air brace is more functional and adjustable than previous models.
With the new frame shape, added adjustability, and Easy Open system – all beautifully crafted into a smaller package – the Atlas Air offers one of the best neck brace experiences available.
Just like people, not all neck brace are created equal. The DNA of each Atlas Brace starts with our Split Flex frame technology. Controlled amounts of engineered flexibility mimic your natural body movements. We would say you can feel the difference, but actually you can barely feel anything at all
The sleek and slim new design is a smaller overall product than before, yet it has 27% more contact with your body than the competition. That massive amount of surface area helps spread out potentially harmful impact forces, with an enhanced comfort level making it feel like you are wearing less than before.
Spine free: All new back supports are shorter, but increase contact with the body by 8% over the previous model. Shorter back supports help prevent potential injuries caused by long back supports, and ours still avoid your spine by sitting on the surrounding muscles. They also fold for storage by pivoting on weightless CNC machined aluminum axles.
Sternum free: All new chest support design is stronger, lighter, more compatible with chest protectors, and still sits around your sternum on the surrounding muscles. A win, win, win… win.
- Flexibility: Flexibility is the key to injury prevention. It works for our bodies, and it’s the focal point of our design. Flexibility helps absorb impacts, rather than transferring them to the body with little or no reduction. It can even help mimic natural body movements. The combination makes wearing an Atlas Brace unnoticeably natural.
- New front chest suspension: All new stiffer front suspension features an increase in travel from 10 to 30mm. Why? It helps dampen a wider range of impacts, and helps keep your head in controlled rotation. Commonly referred to as “tuck and roll”, this motion can potentially reduce possible injury caused by your head coming to an abrupt stop during an impact.
- New smart adjustability control: One mount, 6 possible positions. Reversible to adjust for chest thickness, and choose from a -10, 0, or +10 degree back support angle in either size position to fine tune for your body type. Thin builds will want an inward angle, medium builds will want a neutral setting, while large builds will want an outward angle.
- Easy open and close buckle: All new Easy Open system allows for quick, repeatable entry and exit with a simple push of a button, in any weather condition. Simplicity and Security.
- Adjustable height on shoulder: Choose from two possible height adjustments to create the best fit for your body type, helmet choice, and sport requirements. The new shim design sits between the frame and shoulder pad, adding height but keeping the pad shape and comfort the same.
Sizing (Measure the broadest part of the chest, underneath the arms):
- Small: 84cm – 92cm
- Medium: 94cm – 104cm
- Large: 106cm